Hair Growth | How To Grow Your Hair Fast? | NextMamas
Every woman of every age wishes to have long and strong hair. Everyone must have had good hair at least once in their lifetime. There always comes up something which ruins the overall hair health and makes them miserable.
How to grow your hair fast
There are so many different reasons for hair fall, brittle hair and damaged hair. Some women, despite taking so much care, still get damaged and brittle hair.
What are the causes of Hair Fall?
There are countless reasons for hair fall. Some of the major causes of hair fall, damaged and brittle hair are:-
- Family History of thin hair
- Medication Use
- Underlying Diseases
- Scalp Disorders
- Oily Skin
- Overheating Hair
- Too many hair products use
- Hair dying
- Salon therapies and treatments
- Harsh water
- Summer Season
- Prolonged wearing of Hijab and Head Coverings
Some of these causes can be treated while some of them cannot be. However, there is always some way out to tackle such situations.
What are the Best Products for Hair?
There are plenty of amazing Hair Care products in the markets which can be used easily. You don’t need a doctor’s recommendation to buy a hair care product. You can always test and try the products on your hair to get results.
1. Always use shampoos that are free of harsh chemicals like Paraben which may damage your hair.
2. Baby shampoos are the best if you have a dry and sensitive head scalp.
3. Always use a conditioner in your tips and never apply it to your scalp roots.
4. Oiling your hair once in a while is a must. The most preferred oils are coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil, and castor oil. These oils can be mixed together to make an amazing hair potion.
5. Avoid using bleach, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia in your hair if you are already a victim of damaged hair.
How to Grow Hair Naturally?
Well, there are many tried and tested ways to treat hair fall and grow your hair thicker and longer naturally.
Henna is one of the best natural hair conditioners which not only color your hair and hides the grey tones but also make your hair super smooth and soft. It improves your hair strength and prevents the hair from falling aggressively.
It is recommended to take multivitamins containing Biotin that is one of the most favored multivitamins to maintain your hair healthy and grow them longer naturally.
3. Onion and Garlic Serum
Onion and Garlic have antioxidant properties which make the roots of the hair stronger and prevents them from falling. Liquefy Onion and Garlic in a blender and store them in a spray bottle. Spray it onto your hair before hopping into the shower. You will see visible results within a few days.
4. Braids and Pony Tails
Keeping your hair tied up in braids and ponytails overnight may also help you increase the length of your hair up to 2-3 inches in 2 weeks. Not only does it increase hair length but also makes a single hair thick and strong.
5. Use Shampoo 3 times a week
If you take shower every day, then it’s always recommended to use shampoo one day after the other. Shampoo can damage the hair if used excessively. Always give a gap between 2 showers and just wash your hair with normal water without using any shampoo.
6. Avoid using Hair Dryers on wet Hair
Never use hot equipment like straighteners, curling irons, or hair dryers on wet hair because It will make your hair thin, weak, and fragile. By using these devices many times a week, you will notice bald patches on your head with extremely damaged and ruined hair.
Check Out latest hair care products from our shop
For more information and consultation with doctors please visit the ZachaBacha.com