How To Take Care Of You & Your Child During Pregnancy | Special Care Taken By Mother For Herself & Her Child | NextMamas.
Pregnancy is the most amazing time provided by nature. Especially for human females, as they can express multiple emotions and feelings connected with this miracle. This time is most precious and ethereal as well as sensitive so special care should be taken by mother for herself and her child.
The things needed to be done by mothers to make their pregnancy safe and sound are as follow:
- Mothers should have regular antenatal checkups.
- Pray regularly, recite at least one verse of Holy Quran daily.
- Remain active, walk and all types of household works not involving heavy weights can be performed.
- Track your weight gain, blood Pressure and Blood glucose.
- Start taking multivitamins.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Take meals regularly and avoid taking heavy meals instead take them in small portions throughout the day.
- Take properly cooked foods.
- Take foods that have more nutrients, like citrus fruits, green vegetables and meat.
- Remain positive and avoid stress.
- Get baby essentials and weight for your baby with packed bags and high hopes.
The team of NextMamas can provide you with every essentials which are needed from your admission to hospital through the postpartum period and even later. Their products are amazing in reasonable prices and best quality.
Author: Dr. Iram Gill