Lung and heart problems, emotions, and injury can all cause respiratory difficulties. Respiratory problems are commonly caused by different reasons. Such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, and asthma. Infections such as pneumonia or acute bronchitis are also prevalent causes.
Respiratory problems in babies Causes
There are different causes of respiratory problems in children. One of the most common causes are as follows:-
- Exposure to smoke
- Exposure to dust particles
- Rainy Season
- Food Allergies
- Infection through breast milk
Respiratory Problem Symptoms
Every child shows different signs and symptoms after getting infected with respiratory infections. Some common symptoms are as follows:-
- Runny Nose
- Sore throat
- Body aches
If your child is having trouble breathing or exhibiting unusual behaviors or acts, it’s vital to seek immediate help. If you detect any of the following symptoms, go to the pediatric emergency room: Breathing that is more rapid than usual.
Respiratory Problems Symptoms Treatment
There are treatment options available to treat respiratory disorders in children of all ages. The first priority should always be going to the hospital. ER pediatrics department to rule out the main cause of respiratory issues in the children.
- Encourage proper eating and drinking in children. Adequate hydration is very important to treat respiratory problems.
- Steam inhalation with plain water is also effective to treat respiratory infections in children.
- Consumption of Brufen tablet and Paracetamol may help reduce the fever.
- Make your child comfortable and calm.
- Give him proper rest and avoid his exposure to dust and smoke.
- Avoid smoking around your kids
- If you have a pet at home, try to keep it away from your child.
- If you have a carpeted house, try to keep your carpet clean and free of any dust particles.
Check Baby Care products at our shop.
For more information and consultation with doctors please visit the ZachaBacha.com website.