How to Get Rid of Dandruff | Dandruff Causes and Treatment | NextMamas
Dandruff is a common condition that causes the skin on the scalp to flake. It isn’t contagious or serious. But it can be embarrassing or difficult to treat. Mild can be treated with a gentle daily shampoo. If that doesn’t work, a medicated shampoo may help.
Causes of dandruff.
It may have several causes, including:
- Irritated, oily skin
- Not shampooing enough
- A yeast-like fungus that’s feeds on oils on the scalp of most adults.
- Dry skin
- Sensitivity to hair care products
- Other skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
Symptoms of dandruff
- Skin flakes on your scalp hair, eyebrows beard or mustache, and shoulders.
- Itchy scalp
- Scaly, crusty scalp in infants with cradle cap.
How to get rid of dandruff
- Take baking soda in a bowl add water to it. Make a thick paste of it. Apply it to your scalp.
- Take any shampoo which you use, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
- Wash your hair first and remove the paste you applied before .now wash your hair with this shampoo. You will see the difference after one wash.
- Moreover, limit hair styling
- Get a little sun
- Eat a healthy diet.
Consult with doctors online for more information and treatment at Zachabacha.com
Buy our hair care products at our shop.