Things to do in painful Menstruation | some Bits Of Advice For Reducing Pain During Menstruation.
Menstruation or Periods is the time of the month when a female of childbearing age physiologically bleeds. Most females feel severe cramping pain during this time and some even feel nausea and hypotension. Special care is required for a female during this time of the month.
Here are some bits of advice for reducing this pain:
- Take a lot of rest during this time.
- Take good sleep.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink as much water as you can.
- Take hot beverages such as tea, Coffee.
- Avoid drinking cold water and cold beverages.
- Use hot water bottles or gel packs provided by NEXTMAMAS.
- Use heating pads available on NEXTMAMAS.
- Focus on hygiene.
- There is a myth related to taking showers during periods that one cannot take showers during this time which is not true in fact hygiene is most important during this time to save yourself from any infection.
This is the time when a female becomes weak and tender and the NEXTMAMAS team is available for the help of their customers with care and affection through its products with the best quality and reasonable price.
Author: Dr. Iram Gill
Dr. Iram Gill is an MBBS doctor by profession and a Content Writer by passion. She is a mother as well and has observed the health-related challenges faced by mothers and babies. She wants to play her part in increasing access and support for breastfeeding and maternal health problems.