Breast mother milk is a combination of minerals, fats, proteins.
It is easily digestible as compared to formula milk or cow milk.
It contains vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and a lot of bio elements.
• Mother Milk contains: Protein hormones, Enzymes, Stem cells, Growth factor, and Antibodies.
Benefits of breast milk as compared to formula milk.
Breast Milk helps in growth.
These all elements will make your baby’s brain, immunity, GI tract, growth, and development strong.
• Formula milk:- the formula milk is also taken from cow milk, which undergoes a lot of actions that’s why it is not easily digestible by the GI tract of the baby. GI symptoms are loose diarrhea, gas, constipation. Whereas breast milk is easily digestible. Breast milk fights against viruses, infections, bacteria most often ear infections.
Benefits of breast milk as compared to cow milk.
• When your baby is growing (2to 6 months)he/she gets immune to a lot of infections in the environment. His/her immunity is so low, so you should compulsorily breastfeed your baby for 3 and 6 months. Research shows that the babies who are fed mother milk their nervous system, the brain is so strong. Their IQ level is so good. The fatty acid in breast milk especially works on the brain and nervous system of the baby.
• • Breast milk feeder babies are healthier, their weight is ideal rather than the formula or cow milk feeder babies, with formula milk your baby with gain weight fastly but after year he/she will lose weight and will become weak. But with breastfeeding the baby will slowly gain weight and will stay healthy, his/her weight would be ideal.
• Cow milk:- cow milk is not an ideal fluid for human babies. It contains a lot of proteins. The fats present in it are not good for the GI tract of the baby, whereas, Breast milk is a balanced fluid. Proteins, enzymes everything is balanced in it.
Check breastfeeding related products in our section Breastfeeding Aids.
For more information and consultation with doctors please visit the ZachaBacha.com website.